Thursday, December 24, 2009

Home Appraisal Jobs What Would You Say Is Good Take Home Pay For A Marketing Executive / Head Of Marketing In West Midlands?

What would you say is good take home pay for a marketing executive / head of marketing in west midlands? - home appraisal jobs

I worked in the same company for 8 years. I have two wage increases of 50 pounds per month £ 100 per month. I'm in the marketing department have to do everything, events, marketing plans, public relations, finance, networking, up and down the country, and so on. I take home £ 1300 a month after deductions.

My belief is there, but if wages do not increase the sales team, then the likelihood that the transactions continue my campaigns are low. I propose, if I could ... probably not say whether I like it, go .. I want something close to making what is really the job. not what I think is the management .... So need - you advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment