Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Pickup Trucks With Tool Box Track So, According To Olbermann, If You Drive A Truck, You Are A Racist? Is This How Liberals Really Think?

So, according to Olbermann, if you drive a truck, you are a racist? Is this how liberals really think? - 2010 pickup trucks with tool box track

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/20/ol ...

Watch the video.

"Fineman: Maybe not in Massachusetts, but perhaps in some places, there are codes there are photos, oh, you know, there are trucks, uh, one might say, it was a racial aspect in one way or another.
Olbermann: What are the ads Scott Brown, but were they? Each of the ads Scott Brown in a van.
Fineman: That's why I mentioned truck. I mean, I go back to Fred Thompson of Tennessee. "

1 comments:

firewome... said...

I think it is manly, if you drive a pick-up look. I wonder what the women are to appear --- *

Post a Comment