Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Is My Dogs Stomach Gurgling Does Anyone Know Why My Shih Tzu Lays Down And Shakes? (like Muscle Spasms)?

Does anyone know why my shih tzu lays down and shakes? (like muscle spasms)? - why is my dogs stomach gurgling

I have a Shih Tzu 7 years and has had such bizarre episodes last weekend. It is on the left side and puts his neck and he kind of tried to stay in the lead, but it seems like your stuck in the ground, sometimes poignant, sometimes not. The episode lasted about an hour + Saturday at about half two on Sunday morning and 15 minutes Sunday night, then 30 minutes on Monday morning. We have the Sabbath ER said it was an attack (but currently believe it was because the crises were not longer than one hour), which reduced yesterday morning, said after a fresh start, he had pain in the neck, which in turn think we dont It was Monday, after it happened, we went to our vet and was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. $ 800 later, we started to do this morning for 2 hours (Tuesday Su) Mand family and I think HES have a kind of organic problem is that your stomach or intestine. I forgot to mention that you had a little gas, the bath and during episodes of your stomach gurgling smell a ... HELP PLEASE! Who suggestions on this? I feel bad for my dog Joey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have seizures or convulsions, my friends, they can rpm dog past half two and a UAS Alsace. Take him to the vet! x

You should this question in section pet x

Anonymous said...

Your dog probably has a certain type of epilepsy.

what we do, care and speak slowly and gently. They usually disappear in 5 minutes or less

Post a Comment