Monday, February 8, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Dvt To Show Up According To Studies, Smoking A Pack Of Cigs A Day Inhibits Bone Growth, How Many Is Too Many Cigarettes?

According to studies, smoking a pack of cigs a day inhibits bone growth, how many is too many cigarettes? - how long does it take for dvt to show up

Later, I broke the tibia 10/12/2006...a weeks developed DVT was diagnosed in January of this year. They put me on coumadin at the time, and leg swelling decreased significantly. X-Ray, we know that the recovery process was slow, and the union is not the case is closed, moreover, simply by my shin. My question is simple. I have read countless studies have shown that smokers have an increased risk of disagreement and a slowing of bone healing. A non-smokers (those who never smoked showed) a significant change in the time of healing of the injury. Former smokers are also slow to heal, the difference is about 1.6 months for smokers, on average. If it does, how much is too much to smoke cigarettes, during the healing process? I'm in a lounge chair, living in workers' comp and stresses, in general, quitting is very difficult. After reading the statistics, why should he? Apparently, after I smoked my body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment