Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stove Oven And Cancer Does Cooking With A Microwave Really Harm Your Body More Than Oven Or Stove Cooking?

Does cooking with a microwave really harm your body more than oven or stove cooking? - stove oven and cancer

I understand that cooking with valuable vitamins and nutrients, but I wonder whether we are using the microwave damage to the body of food to cook on the baking in the oven or stove.

Of course, that 90% of consumption in the U.S., but they are safe? Microwaves cause molecular changes for the dinner (I heard a story about a woman's blood is hot microwave died from a blood transfusion.)

The EMF (electromagnetic fields) waves are a threat to health or damage to biological cells cumulitave or not? Do they cause brain damage or cancer, or not?

Can someone me a proof or evidence in the scientific studies that help?

I want to know the truth about him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment