Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Simple Digital Camera Advice On A New Digital Camera......?

Advice on a new digital camera......? - super simple digital camera

In view of the purchase of a new digital camera. I want a good, clear pictures you take, but I need it very simple to use, because I was not surprised with this technology. The only feature is that the camera was that if I put my photos bebo habit I need size. I know you a little less than mega-Pixal it can, but it does not bother me. My current camera is 6.1 and not the size so I can go much higher than that?
Other features that interests me, but are not necessary:

1. pink
2. contains short videos
3. good battery life
4. Clear screen (not on one of these super-mini)

If anyone can offer some help, I appricaite is loaded! Thank you!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I have a Sanyo VPC-E760 Pink .. I bought at Wal-Mart and the 7.1 Megapixel .. not alter my photos. The screen is clear and has good battery life. You can take pictures in black and white and sepia. ) (only in natural colors can also be extended up to the present day. You can 15 minutes video and 400 photos with a card of 1 GB of memory. The camera is not much flavor and I love you to death .. approximately $ 130. But I think now on sale at Wal-Mart for $ 100.

monsieur... said...

I'm shopping for me for about three months. I was not looking for a high quality point and shoot DSLR.

Under the new Panasonic TZ5, which was launched in April 2008 (one week ago to life)

Comments of the device are pending.

Some notable features: 10x optical zoom, 10 megapixel, HD video in high resolution (460,000 pixel 3.0-inch LCD) 50 MB of onboard memory. ) Advanced ISO (in full auto mode. Energetic New efficicient Venus IV processor uses 30% less energy.

Over 300 photos possible under load (even with the big LCD)

He shoots also true HD (720p).

Elvis said...

my suggestion
Go to Yahoo Shopping
Digital Cameras
Digital Camera Guide
Be sure to check out the tracks on the left side
The guide is the answer to your questions

TuSK said...

Try Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus, Sony, Canon and Nikon too. They are all good brands. You also need the size, weight and ergonomics.

To make his goal on this site compared to --
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare. ...

Everything you need to do is what you wish, plugs, and gives a comparison of different models. Do not worry if you do not what they do not know the question, just skip and go to the next question.

Then go to Amazon and read the search for models that you want, and.

Post a Comment