Thursday, February 4, 2010

Navy And White Nautical Wedding I'd Like To Have A Nautical-inspired Theme For My Wedding, But Avoid Anything Too Beachy. Any Suggestions?

I'd like to have a nautical-inspired theme for my wedding, but avoid anything too beachy. Any suggestions? - navy and white nautical wedding

I do not really use things like boats, shells, or anchors. More channels such as navy and white stripes, yellow or white, I'm fine with sand. It could be convinced even the use of grenades, which, if I have a good idea ...

4 comments:

Missy Autumn said...

I would say that the beach is used as yellow and blue, and then to the centers of shells or something is, it can still effect without going overboard

This includes a small picture of a little water added in its programs and invitations, if possible, is key in the color of seawater, and the small and large touch!

Ms. M said...

I think you confuse Beachy (sand and shells, starfish and coral, light blue and pink) with sailors.

Rowing is for me the dark navy blue with white and some red accents. The design elements of "seaman" includes the chain and "knots sailing, sailing flags, rocks (based on shells), lamps, compasses, fishing nets, and I know I said sail No, but ... And anchors.

first baby said...

Think Tommy Hilfiger (as you write) .. maybe go get into the business of inspiration from there. You could "paint" and the preppy style. The stripes, red, blue, white and yellow. I think that would be better than all the anchor shells.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3269/2646 ...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2152/2364 ...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/2782 ...
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/571062 ...

thats a good looking cake, but could be a little higher for you?
I hope you have ideas! Good luck! Congratulations!

fizzy stuff said...

I saw a wedding in a Boating magazine once. Nautical flags iban a pattern in their calls and everything. It was really great. I suppose you could add a rope and knots at the thought.

Post a Comment