Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Email Merge I Switched From Eudora 7 To Office 2007, How Do I Get My Mail Merge Docs To Email Through Outlook 2007?

I switched from Eudora 7 to Office 2007, How do I get my mail merge docs to email through Outlook 2007? - email merge

We use direct mail to our office a lot. We have Word 2003 with Eudora 7 and had to do our mailings. We need to move from Eudora on your computer, because we save our history via e-mail. Now I am in Word 2007 and use the Mail Merge Wizard. I think the merge document with an Excel file to complete the merger. I choose the e-mail in Word 2007 and it opens Eudora instead of Outlook. How can I change this setting. Remember to stay, Eudora has in the machine.

2 comments:

JOIN Tie Busters! said...

The above answer has nothing to do with your question.

What to do your e-mail application, Outlook by default.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223877

Kiki said...

The only thing I know works very well is POP3. try, it should work

Post a Comment