Monday, January 11, 2010

Handicap Shower Aids How Can I Get My Dog To Enjoy Getting A Shower?

How can i get my dog to enjoy getting a shower? - handicap shower aids

My 2 and 1 / 2 year old German shepherd mix who hates taking baths and showers are cleaned using a handicap shower, and I am with a quiet voice and reward if we are ready, but she hates him and shakes when I turn the shower. Once in the shower, which is usually better, but she tried to run and take a break for it, a few tips to help my dog with you, one shower a bit more if it were not so stressful for us.

2 comments:

Very General said...

How often do you have your dog a bath? All dogs have an odor, but rarely need baths more than once or twice a year.

As for your dog a bath, you can not. If you are forcing you to suffer, no matter how they're afraid to exist, please do so as soon as possible, no matter what it takes and finish, faster than you can.

Hayley Ashley Whitney said...

My dog does not like water so I have to take her into the shower and close the door and holds her. He does not fight much, but this is your kind of frustration. Remember, the air to hold in the shower, opening the door a little and maybe a shower using a calculator, so you spray directly. You can also overheat if the water temperature is too hot. Lukewarm is best. Maybe after a shower fun game for him and give him a gift. You can love.

Post a Comment