Saturday, January 30, 2010

Husband Says Pantyhose For Health Reasons I Caught My Husband Wearing My Pantyhose?

I caught my husband wearing my pantyhose? - husband says pantyhose for health reasons

I have this question, after I entered and would like to thank several answers. I'm digesting this. I thought it was a big problem at first, but I do not know. I mean, what if he wants that feeling? I like the feeling when they wear down too, suggesting that it can not. I asked and he said no crossdress or anything else, just tacky. At least we are open about it. Now that I know about his "secret" that was even a couple in bed that night. Another is strange that I want without having to bear underwear, but he said they think better things in place. I think I agree with him. I remember catching my brother when I was younger. And the boys and half?

7 comments:

Julia said...

This is probably a pantyhose fetish and it's not so bad. But if you want to have fun with him or make him think twice before starting your new tights. You can try this weekend, making him shave his legs, then give him wear a pair of socks with shorts and top. Use it all day and see how he likes to wear pantyhose at the end of the day.

Julia said...

This is probably a pantyhose fetish and it's not so bad. But if you want to have fun with him or make him think twice before starting your new tights. You can try this weekend, making him shave his legs, then give him wear a pair of socks with shorts and top. Use it all day and see how he likes to wear pantyhose at the end of the day.

ramblin guy said...

Why is the name of a pantyhose fetish site?

To answer your question, to see how some people, while some like to use them. Everything is in order and the quality of each his own.

cyndi said...

If you can not beat him join him buy lingerie

Valerie said...

Sounds like a fetish. Some men are one thing and some other upset. I love the feeling of stockings, but I am attracted by the contact of fabrics other soft feminine silk.

I suggest you talk to him and do it outside. It would be useful for him if he rules, how to make:
1. Use yourself, not me!
2. Not in public, is something very private.
3. Do not join clubs or organizations that promote such things - not just make things worse.
4. Not in bed, please. It is the perception of women added, the exact opposite.

And finally, ensure that your socks only has a fetish for the clothing and not some other woman.

protry said...

Some types of wear in the cold to keep warm becas, and that's when you use alright.But because he felt that the time to reflect on the technical discussions.

macca said...

Perhaps he will. Only panties turn me on.

Post a Comment