Thursday, January 14, 2010

Took My Height Will I Have Problems Driving Because Of My Height?

Will I have problems driving because of my height? - took my height

I have recently bought a license and was driving enthusiastically. But today, after work I went to Pontiac and a friend noticed that I could barely see over the dashboard. I asked myself if it only for the Pontiac this problem or I will really all this time?
I am 5 feet 3 inches and has never really taken into account the level prior to the trip.

Who was or is in a similar situation, please help me.

Thank you,
Lauren

2 comments:

Colt said...

No, this can most cars today, if they are implemented feed or aftermarket premium rule, at least to a midfoot 1 foot

Kris said...

You should have no problem finding just a car that suits you. In school I had a teacher who was only 5 "or perhaps a little less and got a Mini-Van

Post a Comment