Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses Do You Think This Will Work As A Maternity Bridesmaid Dress?

Do you think this will work as a maternity bridesmaid dress? - maternity bridesmaid dresses

I think better to ask a group of pregnant women in the wedding section. I'm maid of honor was the wedding of my friend, and I'm about 29 weeks pregnant at the time. I have not tried the dress, but she has heart to it. Do you think it will stretch enough?
http://barijay.com/style.php?coll=barija ...
(white with black, but it is black) with white stripes

5 comments:

ARMYWIFE[ROLL TIDE ROLL] said...

which says that style is available in the maternity

CDS08 said...

I think he should go. If there is anything you need to group on the belly position. Another thing you can do is buy the dress in a size larger than they really are. This way you can take the breast, but a little more space in the stomach.

However, it is a very flattering dress for a blow cute baby!

Congratulations!

♥♥♥♥♥ said...

I think it is adorable, but how they take the band may be a little crumpled and piled. We hope you'll take off and will not be a problem, or maybe you could have with her on a strip. In any case, I am sure he will be fine.

mommy to a princess said...

I agree that the wedding of my cousin b4 I discovered I was pregnant and I was 6 1 / 2 months pregnant when the wedding rolled around. I had a little fit and a good adaptation. I felt awesome! I was still very thin, with a round belly Nice. (0:

Sophies mama said...

I think it looks great!

Post a Comment